2014/09/20

START NOW! The age does not matter to challenge.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "START NOW! The age does not matter to challenge." today.


I advise "start now!" to all consultants.

What do you want to do in the life?

Please think seriously right now, and carry it out.

I hate to be sorry.

It is not only me.

Nobody will want to be sorry.

I want all people to spend the life without the regret.

I say "start now" with all the wish.

by Professor Robert Stephen Kaplan


Professor Robert Stephen Kaplan specialized in the management.


When a person dies, be sorry.

It is not to have failed.

It is what it did not challenge.

The age does not matter to challenge.

Begin even 30's start now!

Begin even 40's start now!

Begin even 50's start now!

Begin even 60's start now!

Begin even 70's start now!

This moment is the youngest now in the life.



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿