2015/07/04

Don't be afraid of failure!

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Don't be afraid of failure!" today.


A person is strong in the thought that don't fail than succeed.

Why?

Because, It's difficult to receive the situation when they failed.

They can't act if they worry like that.

But they can't succeed if they don't act.


Nothing happens even if they worry.


Let's teach my mental attitude to take action.


I'm glad if I succeed.

But,

I don't think myself to be not good even if I don't succeed.


It becomes comfortable to act when I think in this way.

It is important to come to be accepted oneself by oneself.



See you!



If today's article useful or looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿