2015/08/29

What do you want to do if you can do anything?

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "What do you want to do if you can do anything?" today.


『Question』

What I want to do is not found.

There are many such youths.

What does such a person do?


『Answer』

The reason is because it thinks that it is impossible for oneself to do it.

For example,

"You become a popular actor and do want to marry a beautiful actress?"

I think that there is not the person who I'm asked like that, and answers "no".

But a choice does not have it because they think that it is impossible for oneself to do it.


I always say that I have a lot of wanting to do it.

Because I think that it is possible for me.


 by Takafumi Horie


A photograph when I met Horie about two years ago.



See you!



If today's article useful or looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿