2013/12/28

Blog post of last 2014! Tells the important thing, together Looking back on this year.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Blog post of last 2014! Tells the important thing, together Looking back on this year." today.


It becomes the blog post of last year.

I'll try to sum ​​up briefly this year.


It was a year of challenges anyway this year was the third year entrepreneurship.

I will arrive in the word.


However, the test is what it was self-inflicted for better or worse.

And that it has continued to challenge to a new business that has not been done until now to throw away the existing business in order to upgrade dramatically itself is in a good way.

It is that they did not put out the results you desire at all in the new business continued to challenge a bad meaning.


I was stymied in cash flow there is a clean break with business partners but twice not once more.

It was really really painful.

There was also the date of the crying and frustration powerless tameness of my frustration.


But I have not thrown out the things absolutely.

I did not rot absolutely.

Continued oath to mind If you do not give up absolutely.


And I continued to learn from the great senior management who.

Was brought home to be obtained about the deep learning time of adversity.


I was successful in my own I think the "structural reform" Looking back on such a year.

Structural reform is what painful.

There is no such reform without pain.

I think it was a year when she came overcome by Funba~tsu anyway the pain.


There is hope that with the "feel" than ever in the coming year that the results of the structural reforms are over.

Hope on foot grass roots rather than the fleeting hope of fluffy.


Even fall into any difficulty,

Even if it is to stand in any predicament,

Even tasted what despair,

And somehow endure,

And inspire yourself somehow,

Do not give up absolutely.

That you do not excuse absolutely.

And to learn sincerely from the adversity.


Chances are you always visited sooner or later if so.

It's smile at the end only to those who Lady Luck will not give up.


Thank you very much one year this year everyone.


Please spend a good year-end everyone!



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿