2013/12/14

What is not in the eye after-sales follow-up is busy with foreign money game?

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "What is not in the eye after-sales follow-up is busy with foreign money game?" today.


I think foreign good is the service itself, but follow-up is not good.

It did not spend money there.

Will not even going to spend money.

The sales supremacy basis.


What? I'm busy in the money game!


Chance of victory of Japan still is

“O・MO・TE・NA・SHI”

I think wonder if such.


No matter how have the money in the neighboring powers come to sell fight all the time, and the general level of Japan

“O・MO・TE・NA・SHI”

It's so they can not even, to receive.

Surprised!



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿