2014/01/18

Let the people of different industries Consultation work.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Let the people of different industries Consultation work." today.


I received the other day the consultation work of working women.

She work for the Internet advertising agency small current in women with late 20s.

She work in the current company with career change from the cosmetics industry about a year ago.

I was involved a little bit when she change jobs.


Not that she is troubled with insidious relationship to age for previous job.

But it is late at night every day has been rejected work much impossible for humans first year of career change.

There be work weekends.

But overtime is not at all in a small salary.


It was that.


It's funny how even thought Why do not you ask people of other companies in the same industry.

To be able to give high salary and you were my company! Come to my company!

It's so fit the drawing is said to be.


I have also received consultation trouble of working women.


So yeah she wanted to talk to me that they do not do industry.

It told me the feeling is very refreshing after she is finished talking.

I think this woman did a behavior and wise judgment.


Common sense of your industry Insane other industry.


And have you ever heard the words like this?

This is a fact.


I was changed jobs three times to different industries in the 20's.

"Manufacturing industry" → "Distributors industry" → "IT industry"


And I like crazy tangled with people of a wide variety of industry from independent entrepreneur at the age of 30.

So I can see that the common sense of one industry is insane other industry.


Likely to be in consultation with the fruitful with me a opinion from the perspective completely different better to talk to people of different industries, not the people in the same industry is strongly consultation work.



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿