2014/01/25

Do your work with people who are better than you!

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Do your work with people who are better than you!" today.


I can be smart enough to listen to people advice of excellent people.

Do your work with is surrounded by excellent people much more than yourself if you want to succeed.

by "Teaching Jewish millionaire."


Do your work with people who are better than you!


I look back on my life so far of me.

And what would was the situation when you were able to get the results I will grow at dramatic?

I tried to think with.


・When I spent the money and time.

・When I heard the great success of the seminar's.

・When I work hard to work hard.


Again and which is the difference.

I was able to grow in these situations indeed.

But that when it came to put out the results and growth in a short period of time before one's eyes dramatically,


・When I work with people who are far superior than myself.


It was a situation that.


Putting out the results of more than myself now I almost impossible even much luck or ability concept of "what I am" after all.

Well, can you to work with excellent people much more than "what I am" to say what is or should do.

You can see clearly and objectively what do I have to what missing in the "what I am" for the first time in doing so.

And we are able to encourage the dramatic growth is motivated intense.

I bring visible results is the dramatic growth.


It to remain a "what I am" is that easy.

You work hard in the way of "what I am" also is that easy.

Now, however, can not be far from putting out a result that exceeds the "what I am".


It involves a lot of difficulty and pain have a lot to not work in the "own up to now," When you work with people who are far superior than their own.

However, it's the engine that what the difficulty and pain produces results and dramatic growth.


Whether you can put themselves in that environment?

This is the such crucial.



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿