2014/02/01

That I think it is 33 years old. Life varies depending on whether or not to have a big goal.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "That I think it is 33 years old. Life varies depending on whether or not to have a big goal." today.


I was 33 years old yesterday.

I want to one year of 33-year-old great!


There is a big goal for me.

It is to become a manager who achieve something of value even when the 80-year-old as Kazuo Inamori, who was allowed to restructuring the Japan Airlines in the 80-year-old founder of Kyocera.

So's the middle road still at all now 33-year-old and is going to work hard in the active duty 47 years later still.

It does not reach even halfway.


And I've been thinking of entering into any retirement life when it becomes 80 years old.

But the idea was fluctuation Read articles Nagamori Shigenobu active president and founder of Nidec in "Nikkei Business" the other day.

Nagamori Shigenobu to be 70 years of age this year I have to say up to the age of 90 after 20 years would do what the president!


I thought eye line is low That was still more I was thinking when you retire at 80 years old.

57 more years until the age of 90. Shalt work hard after more than half a century still active!

I thought.


I do not know what is ahead is what will of course.

I do not know the first place even if it is alive up to 80 years old - 90 years old.


But the brightness of day-to-day is the difference at all alive and to have such a great goal.

Way of life day-to-day will be different at all.

Sparkle of life changes at all on whether or not to have a big goal in life.


Hamasaki, Yuki, 33 years old, is a young person still.

It is from now on life.



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿