2014/02/15

Life is fun if your heart becomes stronger!

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Life is fun if your heart becomes stronger!" today.


I'm a country from which it was laid-back.

So it was hard to be busy.

It was not possible to keep the mind If I do not leisurely day at home once a week.


Landscape visible from my parents' house. It is a country rich nature.


But there is no example of the past few weeks, stayed at home half a day now.

In return home of nearly 22 o'clock or later, so do a lot from there during the week to sleep after all 2:00 to 3:00.

It's back in the salsa and also socializing holiday is settlement be slower than on weekdays rather.


I am living, such as going to die I am a long time ago, but the body and mind and has incredibly myself.

It is evidence that strength of mind came with.

And is that life really fun activity amount is increased by this it's I think.


Can I be given a strength of mind How do I?

Please take a look because I mentioned it in an e-mail magazine last week.

http://appoto.net/backnumber/



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿