2014/02/22

Thinking is stopped at the time of said impossible.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Thinking is stopped at the time of said impossible." today.


I do not like the word impossible.

No word itself impossible that I am not the hate.

I do not like people who would use the very easy the word impossible.


Did you think about how other more?

Did you think about the other party more instead of yourself?

Do not use a very easy the word impossible!

I think so.


Say impossible, it's like has said yourself to be incompetent.

Thinking to a complete stop at the time of said impossible.


It is unreasonable is going out with such you.


Do not use a very easy the word impossible!



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿