2014/04/19

Whatever your dream is advanced towards it!

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Whatever your dream is advanced towards it!" today.


Sometimes you lose if when I win life.

So I will rejoice in it when you win.

You regret it or lose it seems good.

Do not looked back.

Changing the past is impossible, but I should be able to be learned from the past.

Whatever Tsukisusume towards it your dream.

I want you to remember this much.

Not knowing life meaning people to choose the easy life that grab the victory.

by Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson


Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson, July 18,1950-


To say such as lost and won such as in life what you have It is each person.

But I think the biggest victory of life that he can overcome on their own.

Only you know the truth for myself to it because it does not run away absolutely from myself no matter what.



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿