2014/04/26

Let the future outlook to accept the past.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Let the future outlook to accept the past." today.


It is subject to the past,

With eyes to the future,

You live seriously now.


teaching by Swiss banker


I think people suffer and are summarized in the following three points.


I can not accept my past.

I can not see anything in my future.

It is not Mukaiae the reality of their own.


Is being tormented by his own It is a yourself.

From being allowed to release from suffering yourself it is nothing other than your own.


I want to generate a current future determines the past.


I have lived to suffer from suffering a selfish personality.

But I can see the path to release when it was found that the identity of the suffering.


We live seriously and now with eyes to the future is subject to the past.

It is not an easy thing, but this is the only way of is allowed to release from suffering yourself.



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿