2014/05/03

Salsa may be the best global communication.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Salsa may be the best global communication." today.


Danced salsa and a lot of women since I met salsa on July 29, 2012.

I also danced with women.

I introduce the nationality of a foreign woman who has danced before.


France

Germany

Spain

Poland

Norway

USA

United Kingdom

Australia

Russia

Indonesia

Brazil

Romania


I danced with a woman of 12 foreign countries.

It's possible this is and whether there other than to salsa?

Salsa may be the best global communication.

Salsa in Nakameguro GT Plaza Hall that I go well.



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿