2014/05/31

Four points to build a good relationship.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Four points to build a good relationship." today.


Let's build a good relationship with as many people as possible.

Life becomes fun in response to the invitation various doing so.

There is also help you when you were troubled.


How should I build a good relationship?

I think that there are four points.


▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

1. Talk that the other party is interested.

2. Listen to the other party.

3. Not to pinch your opinion.

4. Ask no favors.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲


Is in the conversation is the key to building a good relationship.


I will explain briefly.


▼Talk that the other party is interested.

Do not talk of interest myself. Let the other party to talk about things of interest.

Because to the high tension it 's that are interested in the other party.


▼Listen to the other party.

You don't know the story of interest in the other party unless the other party does not speak.

So you'll hear the story.


▼Not to pinch your opinion.

Not to pinch their opinions as long as the other party is not required.

It is because get uncomfortable when obstruct the story.


▼Ask no favors.

Who do not even want to get along with people who think the mercenary relationship with the person.

Do not think this place is that we should speak here now because I heard a lot of talk.


"You try to feel better opponent" In summary.

Everybody want to be with "someone to feel better opponent".



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿