2014/06/28

Curiosity enthusiastic over than a special talent.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Curiosity enthusiastic over than a special talent." today.


I'm 33 years old now.

Now is willing condition is the best in my life both mentally and physically.

Mind and body are closely connected.

I want to be youthful forever.

Having a curiosity to any number of things is important for this.


Physicists worldwide "Albert Einstein" said.


There is no special talent to me.

I just have an inquiring mind enthusiastic.


Albert Einstein, 1879/3/14 - 1955/4/18


Curiosity is better than talent!

This era of information overload anything come up when you examine.

The important thing is whether there are willing to investigate.



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿