2014/06/14

Hairstyle ranking woman likes a man.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Hairstyle ranking woman likes a man." today.


Beauty SHIGE that I have always cut hair.

KEN who is a stylist there had blogged a "Hairstyle ranking woman likes a man."


◆Hairstyle ranking woman likes a man.

#5 Bob(10%)

#4 Medium(15%)

#3 Medium(23%)

And without the #2

#1 Short(26%)

#1 Long(26%)


I like the woman of Medium .


Men who support both ends of the long and short is seems that many.

In a rather medium length because followed by the #3 and #4, a man I prefer longer seems to be a lot on the whole.

Women popular high Bob, but there is no much support from men was other than.

I think the #1 of extremes is a thing important thing in any length that it or not and whether the suits.

It is that.


KEN has published a book and go on TV.

Please check once who want to be a nice hairstyle.

Beauty SHIGE



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿