2014/08/02

Blog is seen from all over the world!

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Blog is seen from all over the world!" today.


Internet has led to the world.

But do you have times like that you feel the world you are using a smartphone and personal computer?

There was little me.

Until start a blog.


I have posted about once a week blog.

I don't feel the world by itself.



Well, can you when you access analysis to say that it would feel the world at any time.

Analysis of the results of Google Analytics, and show the overseas countries where the person who came by for a visit and my blog until now,


United States of America

Canada

Brazil

Ecuador

Columbia

Paraguay

Venezuela

Peru

Costa Rica

Panama

United Kingdom

Italy

Netherlands

Germany

France

Spain

Ukraine

Belgium

Belarus

Ireland

Finland

Norway

Lithuania

South Africa

Egypt

Palestine

Ghana

Kenya

Australia

China

Hong Kong

Korea

Taiwan

Iraq

Indonesia

Malaysia

Singapore

Thailand

Vietnam

Philippines

Cambodia

Nepal

Myanma


It over into 43 countries.

And, among those who gave a look at my blog from abroad, I have some people who just registered my e-mail magazine.

Will be impressed with the e-mail magazine I think of my, of whether they were originated, even towards overseas.



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿