2014/08/23

I master English and enlarge my world!

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "I master English and enlarge my world!" today.


I want command of English to be used for business.

Therefore I began study toward TOEIC800 point.

The reason is two mainly.

・It becomes the need lowest condition that who can speak English to continue playing an active part in the world to globalize.

・The world opens if I can smoothen the English communication that is a language common throughout the world.


When I aimed at TOEIC800 point and began study, I met the person of the TOEIC score perfect score accidentally what and made friends.

He lived in U.S.A. more than 20 years and went back to Japan for the update of the visa at one time by chance this summer.

A really terrible timing!


Nothing to do with the text, but the "twilight" is interesting!


I got three advice that were useful for him to master English.


1. Keep watching an American drama in YouTube. (improvement of hearing)

2. Read a lot of English WEB sites. (improvement of the comprehension)

3. Make friends with a foreigner using the English and e-mail it in English. (improvement of spelling)


I master English and enlarge my world!



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿