2014/11/29

A Latino is good at a step of the salsa.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "A Latino is good at a step of the salsa." today.


I wonder when I dance salsa.

A Latin person steps on a lot of BASIC STEP.

However, A non-Latin person does not step BASIC STEP very much.

A non-Latin person does only a manual skill without a BASIC STEP.


A Japanese included in non-Latin person is no exception.

A Japanese does not step on most of BASIC STEP.

There are many people doing only a manual skill.


"Do you step on a step properly?"

There are many people whom I think of in doubt.

Such a person does not have a sense of rhythm.

I think that a woman is not happy even if that dance with such a person.


I practice the BASIC STEP every day.


It is basic to take the rhythm with a foot.

A Latin person who is good at getting on rhythm can express a splendid dance only by a BASIC STEP.

It is important to do a step well before doing a manual skill.



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿