2014/11/01

The reason why a bicycle is not tired from than the train either.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "The reason why a bicycle is not tired from than the train either." today.


I purchased a bicycle newly the other day.

There is the company which tied up newly.

The commuting to there is inconvenient.

Therefore a bicycle is earlier.


I take the distance approximately 10km for one way around 45 minutes.

Coming and going 24km, 1 hour and a half.

It is good exercise.


However, I am not tired than, surprisingly, I move with a train either.

It is inconvenient in the train which the unspecified number of person takes.

It is comfortable to run freely by bicycle breezily in a town.


I purchased it in a bicycle shop in the neighborhood!


I watch a smartphone in the train all the time and become the asthenopia.

It is a big reason by the bicycle movement that there is not it.

Because it is not necessary to mind the time for train, the bicycle is good!



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿