2014/10/25

The life is the training of the soul before leaving for the next world.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "The life is the training of the soul before leaving for the next world." today.


My grandmother died at 14:57 on Friday, October 10, 2014.

Somebody said, "The life is the training of the soul before leaving for the next world."

The grandmother who finished the life of 92, and left for the next world.

I think that the grandmother acquired training enough.


The photograph which a grandmother took together last by the end of while alive.


The grandmother was an owner of really splendid personality.

I make an effort to become the personality like the grandmother.



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿