2014/10/11

Japan is convenient, but there is not a feeling of freedom.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Japan is convenient, but there is not a feeling of freedom." today.


By a drinking session in the work, I was adjacent with a person from Malaysia last week.

He went to the Japanese university to study.

And he graduated and found a job in the Japanese company.

He has the wife of the Japanese woman now.


There is a question to do when there is the opportunity when I talk with a foreigner living in Japan.

It is "Please teach Japanese good things and the bad things that you feel one by one.".


It is his answer.

・Japanese good things ⇒ Convenient

・Japanese bad things ⇒ Not a feeling of freedom


A scene of the Japanese morning without the feeling of freedom


Do you want to stay in Japan to him as it is? I heard it.

His answer was "I want to return to Malaysia.".

It will be that a feeling of freedom is better than the convenience.


Japan is convenient, but it is suppressed society.

Malaysia is inconvenient, but there is a feeling of freedom.


I think that it is not the thing which it can divide simply in this way, but may generally prove right?

Which society do you think good?



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿