2014/10/04

There are all causes in you.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "There are all causes in you." today.


The environment is not a thing to change. The thing which changes.

Environment does not make a person. The environment lets you know what kind of human beings you are.

This is speech of philosopher James Allen who is the author of "As a Man Thinketh".

I think that I am really so.


Created the current environment by your hand.

If it is bad environment, there is the cause that made the environment in yourself.

If it is good environment, there is the cause that made the environment in yourself.

All causes are not environment and another person.

There are all causes in you.



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿