2015/02/14

An exhibition to sense the earth bodily!

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "An exhibition to sense the earth bodily!" today.


I went to natural super bodily sensation museum "Orbi Yokohama".

The place is MARK IS MinatoMirai 5F.(Yokohama "Minato Mirai Station" direct connection.)

Orbi Yokohama is joint project of SEGA and BBC EARTH.

It is a museum of the new form that it feels a mystery of the Nature to a whole body, and an ultimate experience is possible.


I was surprised at large-sized screen of 40m in width!


"Orbi Yokohama" which can discover mysterious diversity of the earth and the life that you did not know.

I recommend that you go once!



See you!



If today's article useful or looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿