2015/02/28

The youths who want to change society than money-making.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "The youths who want to change society than money-making." today.


・I want to make money.

・I want to live a good life.

There are many people having such a desire in a generation before us.


・I want to make the world better.

・I want to change society.

There are many people having such a desire in our generation.


The youth has a beautiful desire.


I do not understand whether it is that this is good.

The reason is because the society consists of the survival of the fittest basically.

At first it is necessary for oneself to become strong to realize an ideal.



See you!



If today's article useful or looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿