2015/03/07

Be careful to Japanese English!

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Be careful to Japanese English!" today.


I said that I aimed at TOEIC800 point last year.

Thereafter I study English a little...

I understood that there was many Japanese English when I studied English.


Be careful to differences of "hear" and "listen".


I show 8 common examples.

「オーダーメイド」
⇒ custom-made

「コストパフォーマンス」
⇒ cost-effectiveness、price performance、value for money(VFM)

「キャッチコピー」
⇒ tagline、buzzword、catch line

「バックナンバー」
⇒ back issue、past issue

「サラリーマン」
⇒ corporate employee

「ファミリーレストラン」
⇒ casual dining restaurant

「カレーライス」
⇒ curry and rice

「モーニングコール」
⇒ wake-up call



See you!



If today's article useful or looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿