2013/11/04

Blog, which has been updated daily. I will update from time to time in the future.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Blog, which has been updated daily. I will update from time to time in the future." today.


This blog has been updated on a daily basis than last year.

Update to stop once every day.


Reason is because be busy to participate in efforts to the new service was not in Japan ever decided.


It is possible to update daily blog sew interval of busyness.

But So quality will fall.


To collect the access on a day-to-day basis because quality good to low.

Kind of philosophy is not to me.


The web page that can add written as diary and blog.


Just to be updated once a week and I love that they initiate my ideas on the blog.

Number of updates is reduced, but is committed to be able to post high quality articles.

I am happy when you can see the future.



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿