2013/11/23

Modern society of information overload tend to be complicated things! So I think in simple!

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Modern society of information overload tend to be complicated things! So I think in simple!" today.


The more difficult than simple thing is complex.

It is because do not have to organize your thinking by working hard in order to keep things simple.

But worth it.

Because It is because even move mountains if you can get there once.


by Steve Jobs


October 5, 2011 - February 24, 1955 Steve Jobs


Steve Jobs to revive the company the world's best Apple.

Greatest achievement of his is to use simplified and its products Apple.

He learned the value of simplicity from traditional Japanese culture and philosophy of Zen.


Modern society in which information is spread is often complex things all the time.

We also want to pursue simplicity simply because it is such era.



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿