2013/11/02

E-mail newsletter to achieve a lifestyle that is not hired by the company(Back Issues 159)

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


Today, I will introduce back issues of 159 "only once life" free e-mail magazine that I have own delivery.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


"only once life"_God is watching.



God is watching.

I think this is true.


It is a thing that the road open in time when I do my best to seriously rot without any difficulty even seem to strike.

But it is while the road go taut when I failed efforts by the deed of environment and others to run away from difficult.


Just this It is "The law of cause and effect" is may not be said to be such as "God is watching".

There is a consequence if there is cause.


Good it deserves results come out in the correct effort.

Bad results worthy of it to an illegal effort comes out.

I'm just a story of it.


However it should be noted here.

The results will come later if there is cause to destination.

Definitely not that the results will come firs.


So I do not know anything that the person only that you look others came out only "result".

Do not get is danced to "result".


Let's look at the cause and effect if not out.

Win a focus on the cause rather than the result.


"Please care about the cause," the phrase "Never mind that the results".


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


God watch all things.


Registration e-mail newsletters from here.http://appoto.net/mailmagazine




See you tomorrow!

If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿