2014/03/08

The "teaching" going to a better life in the human relations smoothly regardless of the position.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "The "teaching" going to a better life in the human relations smoothly regardless of the position." today.


Trample the feelings of others in order to pass their feelings.

Are not considered at all, such as self-esteem of the other party.

To blow up the children and employees without regard to public.


Is multiplied by a kindly word to think a little more.

I understand the feelings of the other party.

Such more would be better!


"How to Win Friends and Influence People"

Nine principles to change the PART4-person


D・B・Carnegie(1888/11/24 – 1955/11/1)


"How to Win Friends and Influence People" of Dale Carnegie that I bought at the age of 25.

8 years have passed since I purchased another.

I'm reading still repeat.


Manage relationships regardless of the position, has been written a lot and is "teaching" going to a better life.

It would be nice to say that one book a must-read if human.



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿