2014/03/22

To live in the imagination rather than memory. Does not change the past but we can change the future.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "To live in the imagination rather than memory. Does not change the past but we can change the future." today.


People remember that it has happened in the past.

That of long ago Did not come out in the sometimes dream?

I'm surprised when I wake up.

This is because stores that it has happened in the past at the cellular level.

And people continue to live in the future based on the memory of the past.


People are living based on the memory of the past.


But people can live in the imagination for the future rather than the memory of the past.

To go live to imagine what their own or want to be in the future.

You can choose this yourself.

What happened in the past does not change gills.

But the future you can imagine freely.


I think the most important ability that's imagination for humans.

Such as airplane and mobile phone was born from the imagination.

Let us make it the storage memory.

And let us live to imagine a bright future!



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿