2014/03/29

When I do the job, when I dancing salsa, different person.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "When I do the job, when I dancing salsa, different person." today.


The other day, when we were headed to the train station from Shinonome Iidabashi for meetings of 2 Items Beyond the meetings of 1 Items at work.

Came upon ran into a ready connection of salsa when I transfer to Rinkai in Shinkiba.

We were aware that it talk to him and to me from the ready, but seems to have lost whether you to place a voice I did not know whether I am a first.


I have dressed rough in the contact with no glasses little when you have the salsa.

I wearing a suit in black-framed glasses when you are working against it.

Is often said to people who have seen the figure of both, but is totally different person.

Personality to looks like a different person.


Let the salsa to come the suit.


And what I was told from the lady was interesting.

"I'm at work you. And I thought that it might not do anything usually."


Person of the time you have work than salsa overwhelmingly to me!

I when you have the salsa and I of when you are working as a Jekyll and Hyde is a different person.


※ Please refer to this if you do not know the meaning of Jekyll and Hyde.

http://goo.gl/SpqjsI



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿