2015/01/03

I want to increase cheerful Japanese youths brightly.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "I want to increase cheerful Japanese youths brightly." today.


I convey an aim of my 2015.


①Make 12 youths becoming an entrepreneur.

②Make 12 youths beginning salsa.


I explain the reason that made these two aims.

Old men of Japan increases. And youth decreases.

I want to increase cheerful youths well.

And I want to make Japan the pleasant country brightly.


An entrepreneur is very cheerful.

Character becomes bright when people begin salsa.


I want to increase cheerful Japanese youths brightly.


Why is it 12 youths?

The reason is because it wants to increase every why 1 youths a month.


I report the progress of the aim with blog.



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿