2015/01/10

Let's think about what you want to really do.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Let's think about what you want to really do." today.


“I don't know what myself should do from now on.”

Such people are often found when they leave the organization.

You must decide how you spend time after having left the company.


It is changed the life if you make a friend of time.


It is not bad to live without feeling doubt for yourself in an organization.

However, time when anyone must face each other in one's life comes.


by Robert Steven Kaplan
Professor at Harvard Business School



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿