2015/01/17

Positive posture has the source enjoying the life.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki from Japan.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Positive posture has the source enjoying the life." today.


I feel the life to be very happy now.

And there is will to make a more pleasant life.

I am very forward.


However, originally I was not such a human being.

In the days of school days and an office worker, I was different now, I was negative.

I changed since it did a company at 30 years old.

It is a dramatic change.


I thought about the reason of this change.

Until 20 generations, it was influenced my life by another person.

30 generations later, I influence one's life by myself.


I was negative ever.


I after having become independent am managed to nobody.

I decide what I do by oneself entirely.

I influence one's life by myself.


However, I who was past was managed by somebody.

I acted without thinking about anything.

It was decided what I did entirely by another person.

It was influenced my life by another person.


I speak that I feel this change.

When the person is not ruled over by another person, it becomes forward naturally.

It is because I take the leadership of my life.


It become a forward human being when who take the leadership of own life.

And the life becomes very pleasant when who become a forward human being.


There is such a reason for there being many happy people in an entrepreneur.



See you!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿