2013/08/17

E-mail newsletter to achieve a lifestyle that is not hired by the company(Back Issues128)

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


Today, I will introduce back issues of 128 "only once life" free e-mail magazine that I have own delivery.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


"only once life"_Mirror of office workers.



People I was a colleague of salaryman era last night came to office in Shibuya to meet me.

He is working hard it really to build a site purchase of imported cars on their own as a side business while working as a marketer in the IT company.


It was that hope to cooperate to me so he requirements to do so this time the campaign.


It is a campaign to present the brand-name products to three by lot from among those who make the Facebook page of the site purchase of imported cars was it "Like!".

He is able to obtain at cost brand goods has personal connections with people who are doing the pawn shop.


You'll surprised when you hear a cost of brand-name products, such as Tiffany and Gucci!

Yeah! So cheap? ! What I Σ( ̄▽ ̄;)



Request for cooperation made ​​to me was to want to handing out flyers campaign event has been held in the company of me.


"Good but I'll take money very well."


And then I posted a free banner of my company to "purchase site of imported car" with several thousand PV month. So it has been negotiated and want to free.


Events of my company is the hundreds scale for now.

The free banner posted to sites thousands PV for it. Was that it was free'll prompt decision would be to deal sufficient condition.


He went away saying, "SEO is a study session in Akasaka next" and after about an hour passed by, for example, other chat.



I think he looks like a man and an able When this kind of story, but it is useless man in reverse at all.

(And rude to him a little)


It is a solid mouth then it suspicious behavior and then metabolic syndrome is dangerous.

(The rude against him seriously)



He just have to act and always eager to learn.

I think income from side business exceeds the salaries of office workers is a core business by July of next year, perhaps in anticipation of me.


Thing that I wanted to say today is not nothing better than to action at the end of the day! It is that.

Those who act one something when there is a time to have knead theory of hundred is good.


I said when his left,


"You are the mirror of the salaryman."


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


−Behavior of one better than the theory of hundred.−


Registration e-mail newsletters from here.http://appoto.net/mailmagazine




See you tomorrow!

If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿