2013/08/31

E-mail newsletter to achieve a lifestyle that is not hired by the company(Back Issues 135)

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


Today, I will introduce back issues of 135 "only once life" free e-mail magazine that I have own delivery.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


"only once life"_Become an adult that you can decide!



"Let's become an adult decision that can be ! "


Ichiro participated in the awards ceremony boy baseball tournament itself serve a large chairman Aichi Toyoyama town of December 23 2012 hometown of "Ichiro Cup".


Major leaguer who has made ​​the decision of many for example, to transfer from the Mariners was a member of '11 and a half to about 60 players this season,

"What you decide to go to confront difficult. I want to become an adult means that this can be"

He spoke with.


"I was transferred to the New York Yankees fromSeattle Mariners this year (2012) . Of that decision this was something difficult in a big thing for me. Had some of that decision big among just have been living up to now but which has been always decide for myself "


Transfers from the Yankees Mariners familiar in July this season of 12th year (2012) MLB.

He offer the decline of WBC Japan representative, which aims to third straight in November.

And He re-signed a contract with two-year contract with the Yankees amid committing is noted in the off.


Was faced with the big decision in quick succession.

But they were way you choose to think for themselves all.


"I think when you definitely need to do a big decision always future is coming. Be decision to confront that it is difficult at that time. I want is by all means an adult this is possible."


( Excerpt from Ichiro briefing , Nikkan Sports newspaper )


I did not like much about Ichiro.

I did not hate, but I liked that Hideki Matsui hit a home run is daring a fan of the Yomiuri Giants as a kid.

So Ichiro Suzuki of its existence rival I did not accustomed to like.


But now love to Ichiro after I entrepreneurship.

Soul is to inspire humans to challenge the word of Ichiro has continued fight aloof without flattery anyone aiming at the top of the world for many years has been put very much.


I have decided to be a entrepreneur at 30 years of age at the time of the office workers.

I was told many things to many people , but I decided to think on their own eventually.


It was a really difficult decision.


And I have made ​the decision of many to unforeseen circumstances happens next from the next from the entrepreneur.


Decision of not all went well.

There is also a decision that made the failure of bother about the mind still.


But decision to feel that it is failed was a decision that fled to the more comfortable it is not difficult to confront always.

Determination and successful was the decision that went to confront can be difficult to determine the resolution.


"Let's become an adult decision that can be ! "


It is faced with the difficult decision to any person of what kind of position is becoming many times in the future.

Because it is now an world where success stories of the past can not be applied.


It is just by looking at the fool in the place that was expected to someone.

You must decide responsibly on their own.


We want to become an adult we able to stand up to can be difficult to rather than flee to the person who is comfortable easily when it was faced with the decision.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


Born on October 22 1973: Ichiro Suzuki


Registration e-mail newsletters from here.http://appoto.net/mailmagazine




See you tomorrow!

If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿