2013/09/01

E-mail newsletter to achieve a lifestyle that is not hired by the company(Back Issues 139)

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


Today, I will introduce back issues of 139 "only once life" free e-mail magazine that I have own delivery.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


"only once life"_Start working with the ambition!



People are entrepreneurial well-said! "Unbearable work is fun".

I also think that it is certainly so as one entrepreneur, but it is not all.


Of course there are times when I hard sometimes hard work.

Power coming springs just if you've got "ambition" for the work in such a case is quite different.


I'm want to achieve these things through this work!

I'm working hard this work with all my such a thought!


To see if the user has the "ambition" to the work, such as?

I think it's very important.


Myself or going to grow what you get from there even if painful problem or take place or if you've got the "ambition"? And I will be positive.

And, "work is boring" state does not occur.

This is because there is a "ambition" to work.


Would you like to work with a "ambition"?


It just will suffer a loss in life just going to work hard just work for the money.

People who think they only salary and reward of work will not able to give great results.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


Start working with the ambition!


Registration e-mail newsletters from here.http://appoto.net/mailmagazine




See you tomorrow!

If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿