2013/09/19

Animal which runs for the fun of it himself in nature not non-human.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Animal which runs for the fun of it himself in nature not non-human." today.


I have been doing for more than 10 years without fail almost once a week marathon for health.

I like it was hard at first but it's running now.


But I learned the facts of the surprise about to run.

Animal which runs for the fun of it themselves in the natural world is not so non-human.


That it that running is because it is harmful.

Animal is a short only to be run, but when they hunt such as run away from the enemy.

Animals did the running for two hours.


Put a certain amount of load it is good.

It becomes the prevention of osteoporosis.


Great popularity in recent years is "Imperial Palace circuit course" marathon.


Jogging to the extent that not out of breath is good but It will escalate me human.

It is too addicting "Got off to a 4 hour or Got off to a 3 time" to become absorbed in time trial.


Young people some might want to turn on the mental strength, but not intended to be over 40 years old.

The lacerate themselves that when the body is toward the downhill height of folly.


It actually have a data life is short people running.

Energetic people just running it, not does the spirit After running.

It is just wasting energy.


Extreme It is not good to run too.

I thought I'd be in moderation marathon.

(As will be no problem if about once a week.)



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿