2013/09/10

9/6 (Fri) 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. "Red Ocean Facebook Seminar" report.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "9/6 (Fri) 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. "Red Ocean Facebook Seminar" report." today.


I held a seminar of the princess marketing (9/6) in the evening last Friday.

I have held at least once a month seminar princess marketing.

I made ​​a "Facebook page utilizing seminars stick strongly to the woman's heart" this time.


Held at the seminar room on the 5th floor Ekurato Shibuya building.


Hitomi Yokota of ai-contact representatives spiel to the "One thing only necessary for a successful" at "Opening act".

I gave a lecture the "Facebook page utilizing seminars stick strongly to the heart of women" in the "Main part".


I told the subject of two.

・5 Ways to possible swim the Red Ocean Facebook.

・3 ways to collect the female customers the "Likes"


And I made​a "Sheet approach making of one person only" workshop at the end.


Heat enters the speech consciousness is high really people to join the seminar in order to study on Friday night.

I love the people of such high consciousness!

So can not stop the seminar host.



There "You can know people" that as one of the major benefits of participating in the seminar.

Cases among participants become friends is often at a seminar princess marketing.


People who work hard all together rather than work hard alone appears motivated. Results also come and.


Guanxi is the "Property of the best".

I am committed to holding seminars to be able to make a fortune of such a life.

Thank you the princess marketing the future by all means.


The next seminar will be held in October.

Please, check it will announce on this blog as soon as details are determined!



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿