2013/09/23

Bachata Z: DVD to understand the basics of the dance super sexy!

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Bachata Z: DVD to understand the basics of the dance super sexy!" today.


Japan today is a holiday.

What are you doing?

I'm enjoying the hobby of salsa.


It is of Latin salsa dance, but there is a salsa event is all the time It would like only Japan.

Well into the Japan , although I think that Tokyo alone in that.


Tokyo is a city in the world really good!

(It is a selfish impression because I have never lived in the I a foreign city.)


It is such a salsa, but more than a year have passed the first time, I was sluggish.

I did not feel the fun as before, even if it dancing.


DVD of Jorge Zubieta "Bachata Z" is saved such a me!


Jorge Zubieta dance instructor from Argentina.

It had been instructional computing center in Tokyo by Japan during the spring - early summer of this year.


I joined only once in lessons and events that took place just before he is to return home to Argentina.


Two-shot with me and Jorge Zubieta that was taken at that time.


That it would have created a DVD to be able to Jorge Zubieta lessons even if no stay in Japan in the event was announced.

It is easy to see that some of the demonstration from the base that the super sexy dance Take a look today!


I was able to snatch the DVD the other day.

It is easy to understand with each other and from the demonstration that the basic dance super sexy Take a look today!


This is good So I tried in practice the dance at once!

Pleasure to dance again came out.


I thought of was not enough to dance with me It looks there was sexy.

There is also what has been said so directly from a woman.


I introduce has a message from Jorge Zubieta at the end of such a DVD, so was very impressed↓


▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼

The recall memory and various emotions,

Feeling the body to music

Colorful to go dancing with the soul firmly.

Who and what to say ...

It is that it really dance.

▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿