2013/09/20

Miracle when you see from abroad a matter of course in Japan.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Miracle when you see from abroad a matter of course in Japan." today.


Tokyo Olympics in 2020 , which was determined by grasping the heart of the IOC "O・MO・TE・NA・SHI" is Christel Takigawa.

(What I think so to . Should not just me.)


"O・MO・TE・NA・SHI" is a Great hospitality.


It seems to be an amazing thing that you feel , especially if you are living in Japan such "O・MO・TE・NA・SHI" is a small , but from the perspective of foreigners.

That we think is a Japanese and norm is the miracle if you look from abroad rather than the norm.


Therefore please see I tried to pick up the 8 election surprised foreigners come to travel to Japan ↓


▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼

1. I was paying attention and the latest because foreign travel , but crime is not happening around at all.

2. Foreigners drunken Once on the subway at night were sleeping and snoring.

3. Nothing was even if messing with brand goods bought in Ginza in the subway.

4. It sent me to the hotel the next day if you call to forget the luggage in the taxi.

5. I had dozed off during the 10km from the airport to the hotel by taxi , but it arrived in the regular charge.

6. Travelers went out to say "Not safe there is no such." and came back tired after 5 days play.

7. It came back rich went out empty-handed as "Do not use it unless we have very little cash." is to shop until full card limit.

8. Probability that does not meet the robbery in Japan 15,000 % . Meaning of or do not fit, or meet at a time robber with visit 150 times.

▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲


I realized again how such that that I am living in Japan at the Tokyo Olympic bid decision this time is blessed much.


It is necessary to thank the country of Japan more.

Let's have pride in being Japanese!


Celebration! 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games and Paralympic Games decision.



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿