2013/09/17

Twitter followers that I started from the summer of 2010 has exceeded 2,000!

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Japanese Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "Twitter followers that I started from the summer of 2010 has exceeded 2,000!" today.


Twitter followers I had exceeded 2,000.

Thank you for those who have received follow-up.


It has not tweeted that stupid personal in my Twitter.

What will survive this time?

I have tweeted in 140 characters or less useful information in terms of.

Please follow if there is a Twitter account!

https://twitter.com/YuKHam


You follow each other If you follow me!


In fact social networking service that I first started is Twitter.

I started in the summer of 2010.


Views tweeted since it is 14,000 times more than total.

SNS that I'm using to most active As can be seen from the number of times is Twitter.


That was going to be such a Twitter to IPO at last.

Be noted as a large IPO projects lined up to Facebook it is inevitable.


Twitter's started in 2006.

Real number of users around the world exceeded 200 million people in March this year.


That during the broadcast, "Castle in the Sky", was a record number of tweets per second reach the 143,199 cases in Japanese TV is now news the other day.


"Pulse"


Is.


It is attention to the trend of the future of Twitter to be listed shares has been determined!



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿