2013/08/13

I have a presentation about why the two active promotion of women is needed in Japan now.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Marketing Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "I have a presentation about why the two active promotion of women is needed in Japan now." today.


I was allowed a presentation at the HR industry networking event last week RIPISO of Ginza is (Riposo) held.

As a matter of what and how the presentation ...


"Now, for two reasons active promotion of women is needed in Japan"


Is about.


And for two reasons active promotion of women is needed in Japan now?


I've compared or out the case of Japanese companies and foreign companies and statistics worldwide convincing about why we need active promotion of women.

I received a good evaluation from you hearing there is a paddle you have prepared carefully.


I think that trying to talk at a seminar to be held future for the content of this presentation.

Please, always check this blog wanting to know the seminar information!


In addition, I hope you will be able to also check here because I originated the information at any time in the Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/himemarketing



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿