2013/07/14

E-mail newsletter to achieve a lifestyle that is not hired by the company(Back Issues116)

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Career Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


Today, I will introduce back issues of 116 "only once life" free e-mail magazine that I have own delivery.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


"only once life"_Confirmation of the goal and dream.



I will tell about the "Checking the goal and dream" today.


People who have are good dreams and goals.

And the person who was confirmed every day is good.

And those who went review on a regular basis is good.


And say why, because fun person over there is to be alive.

This is because to be a series of challenges every day toward the dreams and goals.


After all,, not after me people, you have goals and dreams, I think when you are challenging towards the dreams and goals and it would be which offers a fun most.



What Japan of high economic growth period, I guess had a lot of dreams and goals everyone surely.

Those people because were many, and is influenced by such a person, would have been hard fun bright guys.


But, after the bubble has burst, the dream faded as foam, no longer popular, dreams and goals for the future of their own people, people who do not motivated the dark is I guess had increased.


But, What people with "dreams and goals" of their own really, without being affected by the situation or environment such around, I think you're sending the days where we fulfilling to challenge every day.



In life, is what hardship and bad luck that you try to avoid, no matter how it is inevitable attacked suddenly.

That despair, pessimism, sense of exhaustion, frustration, anger, hatred, various bad feelings come hit yourself, even to anyone there.


I also of course.

Moreover, I think a rather unusually, I's personality that is easy embrace such a bad feeling.


But, I have made myself by hand have their own dreams and goals, we will make sure every day, I can overcome such a bad feeling, continue to challenge.



As you continue to challenge, one phenomenon will occur definitely.

Their own it is "growth".


And that the "growth" is, is the key close to your dreams and goals, it becomes the secret that can live happily every day.


So, in order to grow, that have dreams and goals, and make sure every day, it will be reviewed on a regular basis is important to do.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


−With a goal and a dream, let's check every day.−


Registration e-mail newsletters from here.http://appoto.net/mailmagazine




See you tomorrow!

If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿