2013/07/16

I returned to my hometown to visit your grandmother has been hospitalized, but was encouraged by the reverse.

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Career Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "I returned to my hometown to visit your grandmother has been hospitalized, but was encouraged by the reverse." today.


3 day weekend of summer was over, but it was was you doing?

I was coming home to my hometown of Kumamoto half swing about a year.


Grandmother was 91 years old this year although it was healthy until last year, is now repeated hospitalized physical condition deteriorates suddenly become this year.

By that we'll keep grandmother met within conscious and alert, was returning home by using this three day weekend.


So, I came to meet the grandmother you are in the hospital, but is surprisingly healthy despite the worry, I was very relieved.

It was very nice rather than to have peace of mind.

Grandmother me encouragement rather, I was very impressed.


I went to Aso proud of caldera eminent in the world (Subaru / Impreza) car of brother 5 years younger working in Fukuoka who just came back to match the homecoming of me then.

Caldera is a large depression made ​​by volcanic activity.


Superb view look of Aso to visit for the first time in a long time from "Daikanbo" was the best!


The best spots overlooking the mountains of Aso "Daikanbo".


It can be refreshed and really being in nature lush!


It is the most unusual green building full of reinforced concrete When you are in Tokyo, but usually, Kumamoto is full of green and vice versa.

People are really warm or the deed. People warm as natural.


I was used to because I am eight years in Tokyo that it was brutal, but I think I'm like this should be a person still in Kumamoto homecoming this time.

Expected to have homecoming in sympathy my grandmother, I feel that I have suffered somewhat.


People are tired of city life, but please be healed you will be going to the rich nature once in a while!



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿