2013/07/08

【Q&A】Can I consulting and social contribution to the student like me?

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Career Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "【Q&A】Can I consulting and social contribution to the student like me?" today.


Than those who read the blog of me, the following questions so I came, I introduce it in conjunction with my answer.


▼ Question

My name is, ●● Nice to meet you.

It's up to you I sent a message today, we look to the blog chance of Yuki's, since the very sympathetic to its aspirations.

I feel the country of Japan doubts about unspeakable here.

At the same time, I feel we have also questions to our students Japan.

It is completely swallowed up in the flow of Japan's job hunting Japanese students.

Being in Japan here, I must feel about it as much as painful.

Unfortunate, does not have someone to sympathize with this uncomfortable feeling that I feel.

And sadly, the number of people who commit suicide because of Japan, job hunting is too many.

I want to see the world in the young people in Japan.

I do not want to abandon the great country of Japan.

Although it is still a student, but there are a lot of things that I want to tell toward the Japanese students.

Do I will be able to contribute to society as consulting Yuki's also my student.


Queries and questions, are accepted at any time.


▼ Answers

Mr. ●●

Nice to meet you, This is Yuki Hamasaki.

Thank you for your message.

First, can have a student with a problem like this consciousness, and I'm glad.


The school education in Japan, there is a big problem.

It, under the power, that you should have been making easy human reactive to control.

In the process of Japan become rich, under the excellent some people, right for right, in the left face, human work hard to unite because it was necessary a lot, such education be was necessary may not.

However, in the mature society of Japan today became rich, nurturing the human voluntary do innovation how even though very important, most schools are not the same as it was a long time ago while the business-as-usual.

So, a large gap has caused education and doing in school, needs to be determined by the society of today, sad itself that students who stuck to suicide it happens frequently.


I have a thought I also would like to somehow the great country of Japan.

Mr. ●● If a lot that's also have that thought, You want to tell the students of Japan, you do not need to think about, such as whether you can.

It's an important, rather than whether or not you can, it "or do, or not do" is.

You do value your thoughts, let's do the small stuff! Let's continue to do it!

Enough to do it if it does, the way I'll have Break open! !


● Please from this form question or inquiry!

 ⇒ http://formmail.jp/00087978/



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿