2013/07/21

E-mail newsletter to achieve a lifestyle that is not hired by the company(Back Issues118)

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Career Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


Today, I will introduce back issues of 118 "only once life" free e-mail magazine that I have own delivery.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


"only once life"_How to find the value of their own.



Question came e-mail magazine yesterday for the "You will recognize the value of their own.".


Questions like this came from a person doing a job search right now.

▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽

I do not see the value of me, without it possess such talent to be for people I can not be special, what do I in the case of such a person ...?

△ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △ △

It was that.


It and share it face down the person's name, the answer of my for it.


↓ ↓ From here↓ ↓


Well, I will answer your question.


Japan today because it strayed in the downhill, people like you are many.


My sister (25 years old) had been neat two-year employment is not decided while in school.

She is not even part-time job, without doing job hunting barely, just was just being home in Kumamoto country.


My sister does not see the value of their own, what can not be herself in useless and she do not know at all what to do also want to do, it was a mess.

And marry activity than job hunting my sister, my parents had almost given up.


My company became so the shortage of human resources, just to bring to Tokyo from the countryside forcibly countryside (Kumamoto) such a sister, it was work.

After working nine months, consent, sister had quit my company to discuss both, but it has a healthy job hunting now.


I think that it did not lead to to find the value of her own, but will was found to be a weak and things are good that she can not and that she can by worked out into society actually.


I say the conclusion suddenly here.


▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼

You do not know as long as it does not involve the people out into society You mean your value.

You do not know the value of your 80% of the thinking of people who do not have a goal, even if it considered the anguish in your head just because it is negative.

▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲


Please work out into society anyway, so do not have to know what you can do to yourself even if you do not see the value in your own even if there is no talent to your.

Whatever is good in the part-time job the contract employees, not full-time separately.

Please work out into society anyway.

Workplace you worked when you did not like, please work also looking for a workplace different that quit there.


Life of your changes whenever it that work in the people out into society "experience".

I will promise 100% this. I will assert that responsibly.


I do not have is the correct answer to life.

There is a life of 100 street Had 100 people, there is a life of 100 million street Had 100 million people.


Is not it good to not be the only club leadership and part-time customer service ever!


The people I've met in the spring of this year, below seems to have stuck mostly from the neck to bear a large accident at the age of 13.

After passing through the hospitalization of two years, I would like now to the extent that you can live in a wheelchair while receiving care, but it seems to have dropped out in the first year high school to not get used to the people around.

The man is a 24-year-old now, but what! I also earns 100 million yen or more annually over the Internet now.


Although I left some universities in the body integrity, Is not In saying that! And able to work out into society without saying five of four!

Of that is my advice.

(I am sorry. I was hot that I am sportsman.)



I will end with this email shows that I have always said to people that ... do not know what you want can not be found.


▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼

What do you want to do your own is not found trying to find.

What do you want to do your own thing to find after every effort to be in front of something!

▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲


↑ ↑Far ↑ ↑



Please keep in mind if you give me an email to me, so you reply to this.


・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・


−I am accepted at any time question. Please feel free to contact me.−


Registration e-mail newsletters from here.http://appoto.net/mailmagazine




See you tomorrow!

If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿