2013/07/15

You didn't do anything and at what times since?

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Career Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "You didn't do anything and at what times since?" today.


Today in the "Marine Day", Japan It is a national holiday.

But It is hot. .


- I want to go to the sea of emerald green and pleasant fellow. -


Well, it is sudden, but I have a question.


▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼ △ ▼

All you "did nothing" in the end, what's time?

▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲ ▽ ▲


Except when you are sleeping, You did not do anything and at what times?


Do not see the television, it is not even personal computer, it is not seen smartphone, you do not hear the music, it does not even work, you do not go well with your friends, "I do not do anything" literally.


Modern people, holiday and weekday hustle and bustle is too something.

Well, I also do not say that the human (sweat;


"I do not do anything," time is the best rest for the mind and body.

Improved productivity and charge of energy, rest, something very important for creativity up.


Do nothing "Marine Day" is also, I might say.



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿