2013/07/31

I danced salsa in the house of the sea in the music of Latin resounding pounding!

Hi, this is Yuuki Hamasaki of Career Consultant.

Thanks for reading my blog.


I will tell about "I danced salsa in the house of the sea in the music of Latin resounding pounding!" today.


I went to the beach salsa which was held sea house "Zushi coast" and "Oasis Latino" on Sunday last week.

Cloudy weather and rain had continued, but it was perfect weather to go to sea at summer sunny day.


The "Zushi coast", is located in the coast facing the Sagami Bay, which is located in Kanagawa Prefecture.


I participated in the beach salsa on this day exactly one year ago is invited to acquaintance just met.

That was the encounter of the salsa with me.


I was taken aback to see for the first time a situation where men and women are dancing for every occasion hand in the music of Latin sounds pounding.

Moreover, in light clothes such as swimwear.

I was carried on board the world of unknown alone was immersed in fun and never felt until now, even while confusion in the odd world.


I that time has not been enhanced too much private, so I wanted the new joy something.

Salsa met in such a case. It was a fateful encounter.

I've never do a dance.

But it was driven by the impulse to want to start.

So I decided to begin to learn to Tomoko.KB's is an instructor of salsa in the organizer of this beach salsa.


1 year later ...


It was fun of course, that it is now able to dance the salsa.

But I was glad really ties to the wonderful people of many made ​​through the salsa over it.

I came to this beach salsa alone a year ago, but was able to enjoy together with friends a lot that can be new this year.


I may think through this experience.

It is to succeed industriously to work to enrich the life is important of course, but that the same time to have a hobby that can be enjoyed from the heart another that it is also important.

Connection with the person who can through the hobby will increase the adequacy of life.


You can thoroughly enjoy unlikely in the daily life of men and women dance the first meeting is holding hands suddenly salsa even in such an "extraordinary space".

Not prompted too much athletic ability, not the intense dance salsa.

So it is recommended as a hobby you enjoy adult.


It is about one year still started the salsa, but if you can contact us using the form here, I'll guide you and beginner lessons if you are interested!

http://goo.gl/Rps3Cu



See you tomorrow!



If, today's article or useful, it looks interesting when,
Please give me the support Click! ⇒


P.S.

Let's lead in "Google+" with me! ⇒ http://gplus.to/YuukiHamasaki

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿